Russian Open Grand Prix 2014
|Prize money:||USD 50,000
|Tournament link:||Russian Open Grand Prix 2014
- Referee: Mjjmir Hnilica (CZE); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Referee: Michael Nemec (AUT); Email: email@example.com
Key Information and Date Lines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 24 June 2014, 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries on-line, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the Russian Open Grand Prix 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=74C29B3C-0704-441D-9C97-0D0005B97ED9.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
- World Ranking Date for Main & Qualifying List: 26 June 2014
- Publish MQ report : 27 June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 1: Updated Friday, 27th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 2: Updated Friday, 04th July 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 3: Updated Monday, 07th July 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 4: Updated Tuesday, 08th July 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 5: Updated Tuesday, 08th July 2014
- Seeding Date: 3 July 2014
- Publish Seeding report : 4 July 2014
- Seeding Report Version 1 : Updated Friday, 04th July 2014
- Seeding Report Version 2 : Updated Monday, 07th July 2014
- Seeding Report Version 3 : Updated Tuesday, 08th July 2014
- Draw Date: 8 July 2014, Time 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time
- Last Date of Withdrawal without penalty: 6 July 2014
- DRAW : Updated Tuesday, 08th July 2014
Team Managers and Technical officials Meeting:
- Team Managers meeting: Monday 21 July Venue: FEFU Hotel, Russky Island Campus Time: 20:00 hrs. The Technical Officials meeting will be held immediately after the Team managers’ meeting.
- Technical Officials Meeting: Monday 21 July Venue: FEFU Hotel, Russky Island Campus Time: Immediately following the Team managers’ meeting.
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".