Yonex-Sunrise Indonesian Masters 2014
|Dates:||9/9/2014 to 9/14/2014
|Category:||Grand Prix Gold
|Tournament link:||Yonex-Sunrise Indonesian Masters 2014
Key Information and Date Lines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 12 August 2014, 23.59 hours BWF headquarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries online, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the Yonex-Sunrise Indonesian Masters 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=8D435880-97B8-47E4-B42B-1C14D11C3A94.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
- World Ranking Date for Main & Qualifying List: 14 August 2014
- Publish MQ report: 15 August 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 15th August 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 2 : Updated Friday, 22nd August 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 3 : Updated Tuesday, 26th August 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 4 : Updated Tuesday, 26th August 2014
- Seeding Date: 21 August 2014
- Publish Seeding report: 22 August 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 22nd August 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 2 : Updated Tuesday, 26th August 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 3 : Updated Tuesday, 26th August 2014
- Last Date of Withdrawal without penalty: 24 August 2014
- Draw Date: 26 August 2014, Time 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time
- DRAW : Updated Tuesday, 26th August 2014
Team Managers and Technical Officials Meeting:
- Team Managers meeting: Monday 8 September. Venue: TBD. Time: 15:00 hrs.
- Technical Officials Meeting: Monday 8 September. Venue: TBD. Time: 16:00 hrs.
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".