YONEX Dutch Open 2014
|Dates:||10/7/2014 to 10/12/2014
|Prize money:||USD 50,000
|Tournament link:||Yonex Dutch Open 2014
Key Information and Date Lines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 9 September 2014, 23.59 hours BWF headquarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries online, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the Yonex Dutch Open 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=3137A8FA-3216-474E-8AF7-08845FC0945A.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: email@example.com.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
- World Ranking Date for Main & Qualifying List: 11 September 2014
- Publish MQ report: 12 September 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 12th September 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 2 : Updated Friday, 19th September 2014
- Seeding Date: 18 September 2014
- Publish Seeding report: 19 September 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 19th September 2014
- Last Date of Withdrawal without penalty: 21 September 2014
- Draw Date: 23 September 2014, Time 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time
Team Managers Meetings and Technical Officials Meeting:
- Team Managers Meeting 1: Monday 6 September. Venue: Tournament Venue. Time: 19:00 hrs.*
- Team Managers Meeting 2: Tuesday 7 September. Venue: Tournament Venue. Time: 19:00 hrs.*
- Technical Officials Meeting: TBD
*Note: Team Managers must attend at least one of the two Team Managers Meetings above.
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".