Yonex Denmark Open
|Prize money:||USD 600,000
|Tournament link:||Yonex Denmark Open
Key Information and Date Lines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 9 September 2014, 23.59 hours BWF headquarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries online, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the Yonex-Sunrise Indonesian Masters 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=9D032FB5-FD58-4259-A71C-4A4B52A4C4FE.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: email@example.com.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
- World Ranking Date for Main & Qualifying List: 11 September 2014
- Publish MQ report: 12 September 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 12th September 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 2 : Updated Friday, 19th September 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 3 : Updated Friday, 26th September 2014
Main and Qualifying Report - Version 4 : Updated Monday, 29th September 2014
Main and Qualifying Report - Version 5 : Updated Tuesday, 30th September 2014
- Seeding Date: 25 September 2014
- Publish Seeding report: 26 September 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 26th September 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 2 : Updated Monday, 29th September 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 3 : Updated Tuesday, 30th September 2014
- Last Date of Withdrawal without penalty: 28 September 2014
- Draw Date: 30 September 2014, Time: 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time.
- DRAW : Updated Tuesday, 30th September 2014
Team Managers and Technical Officials Meeting:
- Team Managers meeting: Monday 13 October. Venue: Odense Sport Park. Time: 19:00 hrs.
- Technical Officials Meeting: Monday 13 October. Venue: Odense Sport Park. Time: 20:00 hrs.
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".