BCA Indonesia Open
|Prize money:||USD 750,000
|Tournament link:||BCA Indonesian Open
- Referee: Isabelle Jobard (FRA) Email: email@example.com
- Deputy Referee: Ajit Wijesinghe (SRI) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key informations and Datelines
- Online Entry Closing Date: 13 May 2014, 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- Member Associations are advised to link to the online entry site for the Indonesian Open 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=957CFD68-C995-45DA-8EEE-6DD1B6F7C5FF
- If you require an username and password to submit the entries, please contact BWF staff member R. Shanmugan: email@example.com.
To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
Team Managers' Meeting:
- Monday, 16 June 2014 Time: 16:00 hours Venue: Sultan Hotel
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting .Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable."
Technical Offiicals Briefing
- Monday, 16 June 2014 Time: 17:00 hours, Venue: Sultan Hotel