2014 BWF World Junior Championships Alor Setar
Overview and History
2014 BWF World Junior Championships - Alor Setar, Malaysia.
The 2014 BWF World Junior Championships will be held in Alor Setar , Malaysia from Monday 7 - Friday 18 April 2014.
The Suhandinata Team Cup championships will start on Monday 7 - Friday 11 April while Individual Events for the EYE LEVEL Cups will start from Sunday 13 - Friday 18 April 2014 .
For Team seeding the Committe of Management will decide the seeds based from the past year results and also from Continental Confederation's recommendation. For Eye Level cups it will be based on using the latest world ranking , Junior World ranking , Continental championships results and also players performance at the Suhandinata Cup. This information will be discussed at the team managers meeting on Saturday 12 April 2014
Organisers Website: LINK
Request from the organisers :
Partiticpating teams are required to submit the following documents to the organisers:
- Players playing in team events to submit passport size photographs - TBC
- MA's to bring along Two pieces of their National flags size 100cm x 150cm and national anthem of their country.
Team andIndividual Draw Information
The draw for World Junior Mixed Team championships for Suhandinata Cup will be held as follows:
DRAW - Suhandinata Cup :
DRAW - Eye Level Cups:
- Date: Saturday 12 April 2014
- Venue: Official Hotel
- Time: 10.00am
- Draft seeding
BWF is pleased to inform MA's that World Junior Championships 2014 Participation grant is again available for needy Member Associations. For more details please read the information on Travel Grant.
BWF On Court Doctors:
- Dr. Saroj Krishna Shrestra (NEP)
- Dr. Wojciech Ossowski (POL)
- Invitation Letter: updated 21 March 2014
- Provisional Entry form : Deadline 31 January 2014
- Official Team form 1: Tuesday 4 March 2014. Form 1 must be completed and returned – if you wish to compete in the Team Event.
- Individuals Entry form 2 are required by Member Associations to submit for the purpose of date of birth and past records by Tuesday 25 March 2014 . Official entry be through online entry as stated below
- Team nomination form 3 must be returned with lists the players in your team by Tuesday 25 March 2014
- Last date for withdrawal team events Sunday 23 March and for Individual events Sunday 30 March 2014
- Players requesting for new BWF ID numbers please search the players at the Player profile LINK .IF they do not appear please complete the player profile form and forward to BWF attention to Mr.R.Shanmugam: email@example.com or Thevagi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to compete in the Individual Events Member Associations are advice to submit by online entry system. Closing Date for Individual events: Tuesday 25 March 2014 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT). You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- Member Associations are advised to log: 16th World Junior Individual Championships for the EYE LEVEL Cups: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=CDB3E2C3-4A07-473A-8642-D195D99C655A
- You require a username and password to submit the entries and this can be obtain from BWF: Please contact:M.Venugopal: email@example.com
- Member Associations in possession of online entry login and password for level 1 - 3 tournaments may use the same login/ password to submit the individual online entries.
Additonal New Hotel booking.
" THE REGENCY " Lot 134-141, Jalan Sultan Badlishah,05000 Alor Setar,Kedah
Contact person : Yantymunira
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel No : 604-7335917
Fax No : 604-7316648
H/P : 0111-4713609
Room rate: Twin / King Room : 45USD Nett per room per night with breakfast for 2 persons
Team Championships Team Managers Meeting
TO's official meeting:1500 hours at the official hotel
The Individual Team Managers Meetting as follows:
Welcome Dinnner :
Overall past results: 1. Suhandinata Cup 2. Eye - Level Cups
2013 Results : Mixed Team Suhandinata Cup , Individual Eye - Levels Cups
Regulations : 1. Suhandinata Cup Regulations 2. Eye - Level Cups Regulations