Coach Level 1
The BWF Coach Level 1 is the first of the four levels in the Coach Education framework. Launched at the beginning of 2012, it is the most fundamental course for Badminton Coaches.
Currently available in two languages – English and Spanish – the aim is to make it readily available in other languages.
The manual, which is available FREE online, consist of 12 modules - outlining the Basic Coaching Principles of:
- What to Coach – explaining the basic technical, tactical, and physical elements.
- How to Coach – defining the basic elements of Coaching Methodology
- Planning and Delivery of progressive coaching sessions
The key resources are:
- Coaches Manual – divided into 12 modules is the main learning resource for Coaches. The content areas include the role of the coach; planning and preparation for coaching, delivery and evaluation of coaching; technical aspects of Badminton; physical preparation; fundamental sports science; tactics and its practical application in competition.
- Video Clips – supporting video clips to assist in the learning and delivery of the coaching sessions. It includes a comprehensive range of video clips demonstrating the fundamentals of the physical, technical and tactical element of Badminton.
These are readily available online at BadmintonWorld.Tv
To RECEIVE the Coaches Manual, please complete the Registration form below:
(Please Note: The Coaches Manual will be sent to you within 48 hours of receiving your registration form)
Requirements for the Level 1 course are:
- Motivated Candidates with basic badminton experience/knowledge
- PE teachers with at least a Badminton Teaching Certificate (for example: Shuttle Time or equivalent)
- Existing Badminton Coaches – interested to take the Level 1 for personal/career development purposes
For more information OR if you have questions, Contact The BWF Development Team at email@example.com
Follow us at www.facebook.com/bwfbadminton to view more Photos of various Coach Education courses conducted worldwide