BWF Anti-Doping Regulations
The BWF Anti-Doping Regulations comply with the World Anti-Doping Code.
The Code brings all world sports into line under the one common set of guidelines, obligations and policies including testing, education and results management procedures.
The BWF Anti-Doping Regulations apply to:
1. the BWF
2. each Member Association and their clubs, associations and players
3. each player or support personnel (coaches / trainers) in badminton.
- World Anti-Doping Code (2015)
- BWF Anti-Doping Regulations (2015)
- WADA Prohibited List (2015)
- Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE)
- Whereabouts Information - BWF Registered Testing Pool
- World Anti-Doping Code(2009)
- BWF Anti-doping Regulations (effective 1 January 2009)
- Amendments to BWF Anti-doping Regulations as at 3 Dec 2010
- WADA Prohibited List 2014 - REVISED - effective 1 September 2014