BWF Constitution and Federation Regulations
At the BWF AGM on 26 May 2012, the membership amended the BWF Constitution. The amended Constitution can be downloaded below.
On 1 June 2012, the BWF Council confirmed the Federation Guidelines for Council Procedures, Code of Ethics and Judicial Procedures.
Handbook 1 - 2012 - 2013, can be downloaded as one file, or key sections can be downloaded separatley below. Handbook I has the Constitution and numbers 2 - 5 below.
1. BWF Constitution (adopted on 26 May 2012)
2. Federation Guidelines for Council - Executive Board - Committees (formally By Law 1)
3. Federation Rules and Procedures
4. Federation Code of Ethics - Council - Executive Board - Staff (formally By Law 2)
5. Federation Judicial Procedures (formally By Law 3)
Contact - Stuart Borrie firstname.lastname@example.org