The BWF Strategic Plan (2012 - 2016) guides the BWF in all its activities.
The plan contains the Vision, mission, Goals of the BWF together with the Key Results Areas.
Badminton is a global sport accessible to all - a leading sport in participation, fan experience and media coverage.
To lead and inspire all stakeholders, deliver world class events and innovative development initiatives to ensure badminton becomes a leading global sport.
Key goals for the BWF are to:
- publish and promote the BWF Statutes and Principles
- encourage the formation of new Members, strengthen the bonds between Members
and resolve disputes between Members.
- control and regulate the game, from an international perspective, in all countries
- promote and popularize badminton worldwide.
- support and encourage the development of badminton as a sport for all.
- organize, conduct and present world class badminton events.
- maintain an Anti-Doping Programme and ensure compliance with the WADA Code.